Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Cyclone Redux

Photos from my ride last week on the Coney Island Cyclone (see my last post for a description of the ride).



What's all that screamin' behind me? (Photo credit J.)



Clackety-clack clackety-clack...

The fateful split-second pause at the top. Hey, look to the right beyond the Ferris Wheel at the abandoned Parachute Jump from the 1939 World's Fair, now a New York City Landmark, in old Steeplechase Park where they built KeySpan Park, home of the Single A Short Season Minor League Brooklyn Cyclones, a Mets' affiliate. I'm goin' to that park tonight to see them play the Jamestown Jammers. I wonder if anyone will come see them when they tear down this Amusement Park at the end of this season. Hmmm, nice view.......................................... Aieeeeeeeee.........!!!!
Hold on! It'll be over in one minute and fifty seconds.






Whew. The Cyclone Wooden Compact Twister. Been there, done that. (Photo credit J.)




My brother chickened out.....

No comments: