Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Sunday

What to do on a lazy Sunday? Update my profile!

Betcha don't read other bloggers' profile pages. Well, I do.

I've previously updated every of my profile category for this year except for Favorite Music. Operating on the Baker's Dozen scale, these have been my past choices:

2007 (Singles) A Day in the Life (Beatles); Sympathy for the Devil (Stones); When the Music's Over (Doors); Badge (Cream); Time Has Come Today (Chambers Brothers); Purple Haze (Jimi); California Dreamin' (Mamas & Papas); Get Together (Youngbloods); Born To Be Wild (Steppenwolf); Thriller (MJ); Father Figure (George Michael); Kokomo (Beach Boys).

2008 (Albums) Sgt. Pepper (Beatles); Let It Bleed (Stones); Who's Next; The Doors: Man With Sticks (Led Zeppelin); Layla (Derrick & the Dominos); Are You Experienced (Jimi); Mamas & Papas First; Surrealistic Pillow (Jefferson Airplane); A Whiter Shade of Pale (Procol Harum); Concert for Bangladesh; Life Is Peachy (Korn); Parachutes (Coldplay).

2009 (back to singles) A Horse with No Name (America); Dance to the Music (Sly); Heroin (Lou Reed); Hey Joe (Love); House of the Rising Sun (Animals); Light My Fire (Doors); Sad & Deep As You (Traffic); To Sir With Love (1967!); While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles); Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin); You Can't Always Get What You Want (Stones); Twist (Hey Johnny!); Where the Streets Have No Name (live long & prosper Danny).

This year's Baker's Dozen, soon. You try listing your 12 favorite songs ever, and see how extended your page becomes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh, I'd have a hard time listing my 12 favorite songs! I think I would forget some and then have to go back and rewrite the list and that would never end!