Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

My father passed on prematurely 26 years ago from lung cancer at age 61.  I was with him the moment he passed.  He was the greatest man I ever knew.

I am a father too.  My three children are all the victims of a form of child abuse known as Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS), a Western phenomenon where adults prey upon immature children and turn them for life to the adults' agenda by stripping a parent from them extra-judicially.  Sharon, Meg, Bill, Joe, and Victor, and your associated "professionals," intimates and underlings, j'accuse.

So Jimmy, Johnny and Danny, I'm sorry for the three of you.  I coudn't protect you from these murderers of your childhoods.  The system was stacked against me by judicial adherence to the driving force in domestic law which my lawyer termed, Mother Knows Best.

None of you has communicated with a single blood relative of mine in almost a decade, nor with me in about half a decade.  That's cold, men.

No comments: