Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What's Up?

Lots of things going on.  It's been a busy, possibly momentous year already and it's only half over.

I hit my mid-60s.  I still run five times a week, 15-25 miles each week, mostly during the noon hour although busyness at work sometimes reduced my running total to two times per week.


I have a great circle of running partners.  I have a great venue to run in, the District, with something amazing to run by practically every quarter-mile.

I am trying to keep myself abreast intellectually and technologically, so I have been reading Victorian classics of literature, I purchased an android and I have stated texting a little.  The Victorian novels are taking me about two months to read because I don't have much time to devote to them, and someday soon I'm going to charge the Samsung up and swap the phone chip out of my dumb cell phone into it.

No comments: