Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Changes

I don't do much with this blog.  Mostly I just post experiences and musings on it.

I have a facebook account to which I post once most days, musings mostly.  I regard each platform as a mostly hopeless way of leaving the door open for a rapprochement of sorts with my three estranged sons, the divorce you know.

Once a year I change my profile picture, to a photo from the year prior.  Last year I posted a picture from the second week of the current administration, enroute to another demonstration against an amoral president, just like in the sixties and seventies all over again.

This year I am posting a picture from November when I was doing more than just protesting, I was actively working in my own small way against the current president's outrageous use and abuse of power by working against his enablers and volunteering to work for the Democratic candidate opposing the Republican incumbent congresswoman in Virginia's Tenth District.  I am proud to have been a small part of the blue wave last fall that put our country back on the path to a republican democracy again, with checks and balances.

No comments: