Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Got Intel Today

None of my three sons of has spoken to me in over seven years or to any Lamberton in over ten years, classic Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS).  She won't even tell me if they're well or even alive (can you see why I don't regret being divorced from her?).
Today I ran past our old house a few miles away and spoke with a former neighbor I spotted who told me she had heard that my oldest, now in his late 20s, has or had made a lot of money in on-line gambling.  Since he never went to college (I own a prepaid tuition plan with him as beneficiary which pays 100% of his tuition & fees, which the IRS has threatened to vacate this year for non-use due to its tax preferential treatment) I guess, if true, it's good he's "gainfully employed."
And with Obamacare, now he can get health insurance too.  Is this a great country or what?
It was a great run, going into Arlington through parks and past the two houses we used to live in.  And it's always beneficial to hear news, any news, about your children.

No comments: