Wednesday, September 16, 2020

DeJoy's Contribution to Amerika

 In Trump's Amerika: 

He is busy destroying the United States Post Office, an institution enshrined within our constitution. The vehicle for this demolition is his lackey mega-donor Postmaster DeJoy, who is busy removing sidewalk postal boxes, high-speed mail sorting machines (selling these million-dollar machines for scrap-metal) and prohibiting overtime or trips back to the PO by carriers for more mail.

Is it working?  Within this past month, I mailed out a credit card payment on August 17 that was due on September 8.  It is still not there, the bank is calling daily for its money and I have been assessed a late charge.

I have a rental unit that is one of the pillars of my retirement stream of money.  The tenant who has lived there for ten years has never missed nor been late with a payment.

The rent that was due for September still hadn't showed up by Monday, September 14.  I called my tenant and he said he had mailed it out on the first or second as always, which I fully believe.  He sent out a second check by expedited mail at an excessive cost, which I told him to take off the rent, which showed up today.  The original check is still in a place unknown. Do you think the mail has been slowed to a point approaching disablement?

Voter supression of vote-by-mail during this pandemic?  Absolutely.

3 comments:

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
cash for cars sydney

Hobart Auto Removal said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am an antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
Car Wreckers Hobart

A1 Auto Recycling said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
car removal brisbane