Monday, October 10, 2016

Still Waiting.

The Columbus Day holiday is upon us, and at noon as usual I'll be at my favorite lunch spot in Westover.  I go there on most holidays and birthdays in the fading hope that one or more of my three estranged children will show up so we can begin the first day of the rest of our lives.  (My youngest child Danny, and middle child Johnny.  I have no idea what they look like as men.)

It's been over nine years of absolute silence from any of them, and no sibling of mine (their aunts and uncle) has heard from any of them in more than a dozen years.  Classic PAS, I'll leave it at that.  (My oldest, Jimmy, is on the left in this picture grabbed off the Internet.)


I miss and love my children as any father would.  (Waiting for Godot at noon on Veteran's Day 2014.)


No comments: