Saturday, June 11, 2016

A Wedding Wish

Dear Dan and Laura,

Congratulations on your wedding last year.  A neighbor told me you were married.  I'm sure you'll be very happy.  And Laura, welcome to the family.  Although I have never met you, I'm sure you'll be a wonderful wife to my youngest son.  Enjoy the cooking mat!  And Dan, good luck and I hope the shirt fits!  Since I don't know your address, I'll throw these items in the box of your stuff that I keep in the basement for now.

As ever,

Dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My wish for you is uncountable years of togetherness that too full of love and affection. Got to know about event space Atlanta and I think their budget is suitable for us to organize my sister's pre wedding dinner. Also will keep the same venue for her bridal shoot as well. Dishes and desserts all are decided by dad.