Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas 2019

Merry Christmas to all.  The most beautiful tree I came across this year on my annual Holiday Lights run is the Library of Congress tree.

Season's Greetings from my house to yours, especially to my long-estranged children.  Today I'll stop by Westover to see if those bad boys of mine have finally gotten over their brainwashing during the divorce by their mother and her cadre of wicked, well, evil courthouse riff-raff like Meg (who is still destroying other families with cold aplomb), charlatan Victor, scumbag Joe, unethical or worse Bill, and all the other divorce lawyers (spots reserved for y'all on the lowest rung of hell) and mental health "professionals" who, as mature mercenary adults, knowingly helped to murder the childhoods of my children at their oh-so tender ages back then, scarring them for life.

The National Tree from a few years ago.  I led a group of runners out at noon from work to run by it.

The National Tree this year.  Here's to a better next year, when we can start restoring America's greatness after three years of wallowing in the sewer due to ignorance, myopia, perceived victimhood and desperate false hope leading to blind unthinking cult worship.

No comments: