Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Odes to the boys

Holidays are always hard times for me ever since I lost my three boys almost two decades ago as tender young children to PAS during my multi-year quarter-million dollar divorce (only the best for my ex-wife Sharon). I think about them practically every day and miss them especially during the end of the year, just before their birthday season starts, when all three have birthdays within the next 60 days.  I hope all three are well and happy, although if any of them weren't well or suffered some tragedy, their mother would never inform me.  Sharon had plenty of help in her successful extra-judicial patricide through Parental Alienation Syndrome, which some refer to as child abuse, which she foisted upon these three tender lads, all impressionable adolescents, abetted in the deed by her coterie of family wrecking "professionals" like Meg, Joe, Victor, Bill, Van Sicko, Meg's putative lover, and the rest of her mercenary adults whose profession is murdering the childhoods of children.

 I remember my oldest boy Jimmy whenever I hear this song that came out around the time he was born.  Jimmy had such promise, and tragically his mother, and Meg as the enabler, in my opinion put stoking her covert narcissism above his well-being as a child during the years-long divorce wars.  I miss and love you, Jimmy, no matter what easy-money scheme you're currently engaged in.


This is the pop song that played incessantly during the time my middle son was born.  I love you, Johnny, wherever you are and whatever you're doing.

This song always brings back bittersweet memories of my youngest child Danny.  He was the most vulnerable child, being the youngest and the one most in need of special care, and he was therefore the victim of all the hidden-memories-recalled schemes of the charlatan Victor and the rest of the mental health "professionals" that his mother surreptitiously took him off to during the divorce wars, known and unknown to me, to the point where he expressed troublesome ideation, a child's cry for help, that the adults in the form of the GAL finally took note of and forced Sharon to tell me about.  I am sorry I was unable to protect you, Danny, as these adults ravaged you as a child and I love you and hope you are well.

Have a healthy and Happy New Year, JJ&D and families.

No comments: